Monday, October 6, 2008
No Excuses
It's so fun to hear from everyone via our blog page. We appreciate your friendships. I've been meaning to continue updating our blog page. And when I finally decided to sit down and do it we decided to get a new computer. And the hopes of not having to wait 3 minutes for every icon, picture, and detail to download just seems like the wait will be worth it. (Some of you remember--the computer I've been using is the one I won from 107.5 THE END-yea, Chunga's radio station in SLC 7 years ago! It's been a good computer but it is getting really tired!) We've only posted a few pictures of our family vacation. Since then we were able to squeeze in a trip to visit my Gma Bel and other family in Rexburg (that was a huge bonus!!--thanks for making the effort everyone). This weekend the girls and I are going to brave a trip without Josh to go visit Autumn and her girls in Boise. Thad's gone for the week (no surprise) and it timed out perfectly with Maikol's school schedule. So we'll stop in Ontario to visit my friend Kim and meet her almost 3 year old--it's been too long!!! on the way. Thanks for dropping lines everyone. It's great to know how everyone is doing. CONGRAT's Darby for joining us in the blogging world. It really makes everyone not feel so far away. So keep on blogging and I'll be back--our new computer will be here then (and hopefully set up) when I get back!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a cute family! It looks like you guys are doing well. It's so fun to connect in the blogging world.
Post a Comment