Hey, Im christina olsen. Justin is so EXCITED to see your blog. We are down her is LA. Justin just got accepted to USC dental school!. Take care.
It looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun this summer!
Looks like fun. How's everything going?
Josh and Anita,Just wanted to say hi. I caught this link from Darby's blog. Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big they are. We moved back to Washington two summers ago. If you are ever in town...come see us.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hey, Im christina olsen. Justin is so EXCITED to see your blog. We are down her is LA. Justin just got accepted to USC dental school!. Take care.
It looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun this summer!
Looks like fun. How's everything going?
Josh and Anita,
Just wanted to say hi. I caught this link from Darby's blog. Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big they are. We moved back to Washington two summers ago. If you are ever in town...come see us.
Post a Comment