Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mari's Summer Vacay to San Diego


Elmo's 4-D


waiting in line...before we got wet. With Gramps.

With Mom over the bay. Thank you Grandma Great for letting me go!

Watching the Firework Shamu show at night, so cool!...


so tired!


A day to catch up on rest at the beach.


get a little exercise...


to check out the waves...


and the soak up some sun!

Ate some awesome 'naked' noodles and Parmesan cheese
with an ocean view at a place called Nick's.

So glad Uncle Chantry could join us.


With Ashlyn in front of the dragon tree where Marilyn Monroe filmed a movie. At the Hotel Coronado del Mar.


with Chewie @ Legoland.


Catching some zzzzzss. (Which was a blessing in disguise even though my ticket was so expensive. Because I would get so sad that I was too short to go on most of the rides, Blah Legoland! they should charge by the inch!)

After the nap, ahh. So refreshed :)


Loved this ride!


I get to drive my own firetruck?!


And a helicopter???


and a train???

Not so bad after all.

No comments: